COVID - 19 Protocols and Policies
Oregon Requirements: No walk-ins allowed Prescreening questions Client and therapist will wear face masks
1. By appointments only.
2. COVID -19 questionnaire is required to proceed with you appointment. These will be presented to you at your time of booking.
3. Clients need to come exactly at their time. Do not come early. No waiting in office per Oregon regulations.
4. Clients cannot bring more than a purse. There is no space to store any items larger than a purse. If possible leave everything in your car.
5. We can no longer furnish water, please bring your own water and leave it with your personal belongings(e.g in your car) for use after the massage.
6. We will be checking your temperature with a contactless thermometer when you walk in the door. Any person with temperature over 100.4 degrees F will be required to reschedule their appointment.
7. Clients will be asked to sanitize hands before going to the treatment room.
8. Clients mask must remain on during the massage treatment. This is a state requirement.
If you are sick, feel sick or have a cough, fever, shortness of breath. Have been close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days we have to reschedule your appointment until your symptoms have been resolved and fever has been resolved without medication for at least 72 hours, or at least 14 days after contact with a person sick with cough, fever, or diagnosed COVID-19.
We are following all the required guidelines that the Oregon state and Oregon Health Authority has set.
Thanks for your cooperation. Together we will get through this!
We Accept Car Accident & Worker's Compensation Claims!